Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Cricut Art Philosophy Paper Flowers!

Look at all the pretty Fall flowers! I used 3 different flower shapes in 3 different sizes from the CTMH Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge to make this pretty bowl of flowers. 
The flowers have been attached to wire stems and wrapped with floral tape. 
Most of the flowers also have a leaf attached. The leaves were also cut on the Cricut! 
Some of the leaves have been stamped with VersaMark Dazzle to add a little sparkle and sheen.  
A lot of the flowers were cut from the CTMH Dreamin' paperpack. The leaves are cut from Chocolate and Desert Sand cardstock. Since the Dreamin' papers were a little dark I also cut some of the flowers from Colonial White CS and sponged the edges. 
Fall is my favorite season! I love the colors, I love seeing the change from summer days to fall days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is very inspiring! :-)

Lauren Loves To Scrap said...

Patty, it is beautiful! I could see it on the table with Thanksgiving dinner!