Pages

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Happy New Year!

As your stamp collection grows look for new ways to combine stamps that creates a brand new look and sends a special message.
I've used stamps from 4 different sets to create this card. I knew I wanted to use the "from our house to yours" stamp, I knew I wanted the card to say "happy new year" and I knew these cards are going in the mail so my embellishing had to lay flat but still give dimension.
All of this was accomplished by using the flourish stamp from the Victory WOTG set stamped second generation with Whisper Ink. The house from the Enjoy set C1496 was stamped next with Ruby Ink. Then I stamped the Happy New Year from the Say It With Style set D1283 in black. The red polka-a-dot ribbon stamp is from one of the stamp sets included with the CTMH Cricut Artiste cartridge (these come in handy for lots of projects!)
My embellishments are piece of Tulle Ribbon Z1798 and a strip of Silver Glitter CS from the new Whooo's Your Valentine kit.
So from our house to yours we wish you a very happy 2013!