Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Wishing You...

a very Merry Christmas and Peace on Earth.


 The sparkle you see on the edges of this card and around the scallop circle is the NEW! Glitter Cardstock. I've mounted a small strip behind the blue scallops on the top and bottom edges behind the punched border. I stamped the Peace on Earth stamp on white cardstock and used the scallop circle punch. Then I used the same scallop punch and punched a circle from the glitter cardstock. To mount them on top of each other I used glue dots. 
The glitter cardstock is available with the new Whooo's Your Valentine? kit that is available for only $10 when you make a $35 purchase. See my website for details. To cut the glitter cardstock with our Cricut just place the glitter side down on the mat for smooth cutting.

No comments: