Pages

Saturday, May 25, 2013

My cards have been published!

I have been purchasing the Stampington & Co Take Ten magazine for a long time now. This magazine appeals to me for two reasons; most of the cards have minimal embellishments and the theme of the magazine is to create great cards in ten minutes of less. I really believe that cards should be simple projects that are fun to create yet make a visual impact. Here are my cards that were chosen for publication.
Bicycle Flowers created with CTMH papers, stamps & markers.
Worth Remembering created with Tim Holtz stamps and Prima paper.

3 comments:

Hrkinney@hotmail.com said...

OMG Way to go Patty!!!!! no one deserves it more!

Hrkinney@hotmail.com said...

OMG Way to go Patty!!!!! no one deserves it more!

Lauren Loves To Scrap said...

You always make such great cards! :)