Pages

Monday, September 2, 2013

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge # 19 - Laughing Lola!

This layout was inspired by the Atlantic Hearts Sketch #19. It has all of the elements I love about scrapbooking. There are pieces from the Artbooking CTMH Cricut cartridge, there is some chipboard, I've done a bit of stamping and added a few sparkle elements.
Here is the sketch posted on AHSC blog:
You have all week to create your project and post it to your blog or fb page so go create something of your own and join the challenge!

8 comments:

Michelle Stewart said...

I love that you made a layout with this sketch. Totally fun! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Michelle said...

great job on the layout!! Love that you used the sketch!

Unknown said...

Great job on this layout. I love the vibrancy of Laughing Lola. Awesome. Thanks for joining us at AHSC !!

Brandi said...

I love your layout and I love that you did a layout instead of a card. I am becoming a fan of Lola!

cr8iveme said...

Your layout is lovely.

Thank you for playing along with us at AHSC.

Hugs,
Mary Ellen, AHSC DT

Oma said...

Great layout using the sketch! Thanks for joining us at AHSC!

Krista Ritskes said...

Great job! Thanks for playing along at Atlantic Hearts.

Jessica K said...

What a great Layout using Laughing Lola! :) Thanks for sharing!
- jess (DT @ Atlantic Hearts)