Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2015

fun day ~ AHSC #119

This picture of my little niece Peyton and her Noni has been sitting on my table with the piece of Zoe paper just waiting for the right inspiration! So when I saw the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week I realized "that will work"!
And the Zoe WOTG stamp set was perfect for my layout title! Before I put this in the album I'll add a personal journaling note for Peyton to tell her how much her Noni loves the beach!
Here's this week's sketch....
Now go visit the AHSC blog and see what everyone else has created!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Love that you made a page with the sketch! Fantastic picture.. I love that this sketch for a page really highlights the picture. I keep toying with should I add more stuff to my page, but I've decided that I'll let it be about the pics. Thanks for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic page...such a great use of the sketch.

comopark1886 said...

What a sweet photo! Looks great with the Zoe paper!

Lisa F. said...

Super idea flipping the sketch! So glad you joined Atlantic Hearts this week!

Brandi said...

I love that you did a layout! It is great seeing memories preserved. I love the Zoe and how you used it, what a great picture! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC)!

Brandi R
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Wendy Coffman said...

How fun that you did a layout! So clever! Thanks for playing along at AHSC!