Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2015

My 2015 - 2016 business planner

Are you wondering, "did she make that"? Yes I did! You've watched me cover journals for years, some I sell at craft shows some I give as gifts. But this one I made for me! Every year when CTMH releases the new Annual Inspirations catalog I grab a spiral notebook to start keeping track of ideas I want to try, blog posts, Facebook posts, business info and monthly campaigns.
Last week in Walmart I saw a notebook for $1.98 very similar to one of the new paper collections, I was almost ready to pay $1.98 when I saw a plain black notebook for 17 cents! So of course I bought the one for 17 cents!
With 2 sheets of paper from the La Vie En Rose collection, the end of a roll of black shimmer trim, a few pink Flamingo dots, and a couple cuts on the Cricut using the new Artistry cartridge I've got myself a pretty classy looking notebook! 

No comments: