Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

AHSC # 135 - Congratulations Card

This past Saturday I attended the Southern California High School Band Competition and watched my nephew's school take 1st place! It was very exciting to watch their flawless performance on the field and I'm so glad I made the 2 hour drive to be with my family. This card is what I'm sending my nephew to remind him just how awesome I think he is! Congrats to Tommy and the Buena Ventura High School Band!

My inspiration for this card is from the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge # 135...

6 comments:

Michelle said...

great card for a boy! thank you for joining us at AHSC!

Anonymous said...

I love the ticket design...are those his school colors? Thanks for joining us at AHSC.

Patty said...

Yes, these are the school colors. Thanks for your comments.

Lisa said...

Great card! And congrats to your nephew!...thanks for playing along at Atlantic hearts!

Brandi said...

Love the card, super cute and great for the age. I love the shimmery star, your nephew and his band mates are stars right now so it is so appropriate! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC)!

Brandi R
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Linda Norman said...

Fun simple card! Love the ticket! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC)!

Linda
DT member AHSC
www.scrappytherapy.com