Pages

Friday, November 27, 2015

leftovers...

When I was doing a little bit of cleaning up I noticed these two pieces of paper on my table and thought I can use those! Here's what I've done....
I now have the base of a scrapbook layout! By trimming the piece the leaves were cut from and backing it with the glitter paper, then scallop punching the borders I was able to create this border accent. Now all I need to do is print a family picture taken yesterday and add my journaling block and my layout is complete.
TIP:  When you've enjoyed any event, large or small, that you know you are going to scrapbook, type out your story while you are waiting to print your pictures. The story of your day and the people you spent it with is really the most important part of your beautiful artwork. 

No comments: