Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2016

AHSC # 157 & Florence!


I've been busy getting ready for a craft fair that was held earlier today so now that the event is over I'm back to play with this week's Atlantic Heart's Sketch Challenge!
And I'm also excited to tell you that the paper and stamp you see here is from the new CTMH Seasonal Expressions catalog that will be available tomorrow!

The floral bouquet cut out is done with one of the Thin Cut die sets. I used Memento Tuxedo Black ink for stamping and colored with the Shinhan markers. The foil tape and sequins are the new Rose Gold color and the papers are from the new Florence paper collection.

TIP: I don't like the ties on my cards to be bulky so I split the two ply  thick twine and only used one ply.

There's still time to create your own project for this week's challenge, here's the sketch...


7 comments:

Annette Clark said...

What a lovely card and great use of so many new products! Sounds like it was fun to make, and it's sure to brighten someone's day. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlanta Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Lisa said...

So pretty! I like to split that twin too! Love your card. Thanks for playing along at Atlantic hearts this week!

Ali said...

Such a gorgeous card!!!! It just makes me smile- simple, pretty and SO CLASSY. WTG! TY for playing with us at AHSC - love having you! ~ Ali (AHSC DT)

Dena J said...

Isn't that a pretty sentiment image? So glad to see thins cuts. Thank you for linking your lovely card to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week!

Linda Norman said...

Love the floral bouquet and the way you colored it! Those new sequins are pretty! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Linda
DT ASCH
www.scrappytherapy.com

comopark1886 said...

Love the new stamp and how you colored it in! Great job!

Brandi said...

I love it! I love the colours. Your colouring on the flowers is great. I love the idea of splitting the twine!
Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC)!

Brandi R
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca